Dial Da DJ continues to grow and develop into a company that prides itself on using the industry standard equipment and lighting, which means NO cheap ipods and poor quality DJ’s.
At Dial Da DJ our main concern is the fulfilment of all of our clients needs and requests, to provide you with an acceptable DJ and/or MC service.
Dial Da DJ vs other forms of entertainment
Cheaper, can play more styles of music, access to more songs, DJ’s don’t require breaks, songs by original artists, no covers! Clients know DJ, more personalised service. Possibility of a sick band member is greater than a possibility of a sick DJ.
DJ can play to the crowd, who wants to listen to bad music selections? With a Dial Da DJ you choose your songs. You have better sound quality, and your Dial Da DJ comes with suitable requests on the night so it’s your personalised jukebox.
Who wants Nan singing Celine Dion? Or the drunk cousin on the microphone?
Does not mix your party tunes, constantly fiddling with your ipod for the right songs, sound quality is questionable, and you pay for what you get. Our experienced DJ’s know what songs fit the right mood (which means you don’t have to worry about the expense of changing songs the whole night.)
Tips and Tricks to make your DJ and wedding a success
When planning, the biggest mistake that can be made is choosing the wrong DJ. When you’re rushing around last minute trying to find the right DJ because you believe ‘there isn’t much involved, they’re only playing a few songs’.
Inevitably you’ll end up making the wrong decision and choose a DJ who is ill prepared and does not fall into the category of making your night a memorable one.
With Dial Da DJ this won’t be the case. We ensure that working with you (our clients) will give you the tips and knowledge to help make your wedding day or any event an enjoyable occasion.
Dial Da DJ Tips
- Plan, Plan and Plan – Thanks to Dial Da DJ a lot of the work for your DJ is done, all you need to do is choose your favourite songs.
- Interview – This final interview is crucial as it helps distinguish all the finer details for your reception, like times, games, and sorting out MC duties. If you want a thoroughly planned wedding, free from problems, organisation at the interview is important.
- Music / Favourite artists and bands – Whilst your Dial Da DJ is comfortable to play songs that are suitable for your particular function, we take every care to play the music that you like, after all you’re paying for our services. So a thorough list of songs or bands and artists that you like will help your DJ play the music you want to hear.
- Keep on the dance floor – A successful wedding/function can be usually contributed to the amount of time you spend on the dance floor, whilst you may not want to spend 100% of your time on there, it does help to ‘break the ice’ mentality for your guests.
- Games – Often keeping your guests entertained with games (Garter, bouquet or general) can be a good way to get crowd participation. Usually when you dictate on the microphone, ‘Hey Timmy’ or ‘Sally’ to get to the dance floor, they have no other option. However don’t make it awkward for them.
Ask about ‘Tommi’s special dance mix’ can be a great way to get full participation on the dancefloor, and can work perfectly as a bouquet or garter game.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us.